Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Happenings







I'm sorry bloggers! Since I found facebook I have been very bad at blogging. I'll give you a snippet of what's been happening in the Myers family for the past few months.

Landon enjoyed a very successful season of freshman baseball and starts summer ball soon. He is ranked #1 academically in his class of 450 and received a top Math award this week. Karli has been playing softball with Brian as the coach and loves every minute of it. Hayleigh turned eight and as you can see from the pictures, she was very excited to turn 8. She will be baptized June 6th.

We are so busy with church, work and kids we can hardly breathe. I wouldn't change it for the world. I am very blessed to have such a fabulous family.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Your kids look so cute! You guys are busy. I hope you will be able to work in some fun play time for YOU!