Monday, November 3, 2008







Halloween was so weird this year. For the first time, we were not all together. A sure sign my kids are growing up. (I don't know how I feel about that, kinda sad really.) Brian and Landon went hunting. Karli went with friends trick or treating and Hayleigh and I were left alone to fend for ourselves. Hayleigh was a rock star and Karli was a Geisha girl. Karli begged me to sew her costume this year (thanks Tasha) because her friend Savannah has a homemade costume. It's been a while since I sewed a costume but kinda fun. Now she has a silky robe she can wear all year round. Think I might just make me one!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Karli's costume turned out great! I'm impressed that you had time with working full time. Hayleigh, you make a great rockstar. Where did you take your pictures? The background is great.

Tammy said...

Howdy Teresa!
Well I am back in the swing of things! I was out of town last week for work. I can't believe how big your kids are! I know what you mean, Bean went to a party at her friend's house on Halloween, but at least she went after we were done trick-or-treating. I am going to email you so you will have my address, too! What do you do at the school?

~T

Shanna said...

I can relate to your kids doing their own thing on Halloween. It's weird and sad to see them grow up and be independent.